For the public's information, I'm going to move to a new house soon! I think we'll be moving out on this two weeks of school holidays. I can't wait though as the new house was looking pretty, decorated by my lady boss of the house. But things are getting worse in our old house now, too much of things need to be cleaned up and need to be boxed up (do we have that phrase in English?) I mean I need to put those our things that will be sent to our new house in the boxes. That was somehow makes me tired. I hope our house have servant to do those works!
It has been 1 month and 27 days we have been together! Soon we'll be reached to our 2 months. Why am I telling that?
Saja, mau minta puji sikit. Hahahaha!
Okay I've met his eldest sister and I was like can't talked at that time. I feel shy and that was a shit. I just can smiled to her and that was a shit too. I don't know why I was acting in that way but I do knew, that was terrible and can be classified as shit too. I miss you by the way. Have a great time you!
I saw this at Tumblr and guess what, I'm fucking hungry.