It has been 1 month and 13 days we have been together. Well
honestly, I feel really happy being with you. I never feel like this before,
and I think you changed the whole me. I’ve been dated for 2 guys and what I can
conclude about myself when I am with them was that I was so childish and I love
to say something which can hurt them. I feel like my attitude when I am with
them was so embarrassing. When you came, you totally changed me. We never
fight, we always tease each other, you love holding my hand and I love to smell
your cologne. It just your family already knew about me, especially your
sister! But I haven’t told mine. My mom was like curious knowing that I always
go out to somewhere. I think I will tell her soon, I just can’t find a suitable
time. Time flies fast isn’t it, we had spent so much of our time together, and
I will always remember the way you are trying to hug me but you eventually
haven’t really made that move. Haha! I hope I can hug you too, but well you know, I
feel shy telling you that. We talked a bit for our future. I mean your future
with your success and my future with my success - I love everything about you.
We met just now and it was officially our 7th date. You hold my hand like there was just us two in this world and you ignored people that are passed by. You hold my waist tight and I feel like you were protecting me.
Hold this relationship as tight as you can okay, because I will.
Feeling like wanna throw up? Haha. Have a great day everyone.
Feeling like wanna throw up? Haha. Have a great day everyone.