My Status!
Turned 17 years young on 22nd of December 2012 - Proud to be Sabahan - Free from SPM wars - Taken by Jason Keith Sarus ♥
MY DAILY JOURNEY: I'm madly in love.

Monday, April 30, 2012

I'm madly in love.

The time currently shows 12.12am.
Here I am again with a story. Not so interesting but I guess I just wanna express this feeling of mine.
So, what I could say is that tomorrow will be our first monthsary! One month completed and yeay, we made it to this far. Not really that fucking far but enough said, we made it to this day and it feels so good. You guys should feel lucky because no one knows about our relationship but just the bloggers. I didn't admit a thing to my friends at school, but of course my best friends do know about this, they cannot miss a thing and that this one need to be spread to three of them.
I feel lucky to have him as I never met a guy like him. He is open-minded and sporting and that's what actually really matter. That's what caught my eyes as well as my fragile heart. For short, I'm madly in love with capital JK!
Wanna know a bit about this guy? Haha.
He's a lanky guy with a cute eyes. He got chinese-look. He wears simple but no doubt he's handsome no matter what shirt he wears. Not that educated BUT he got that hard-working attitude which you can't find it from me. He knows driving! He looks cool from far when driving. So sad that I'm a shorty and he's so taller than me, I'm so lack of height and I don't know how do we look together.


I simply love him, that's what really matter.