My Status!
Turned 17 years young on 22nd of December 2012 - Proud to be Sabahan - Free from SPM wars - Taken by Jason Keith Sarus ♥
MY DAILY JOURNEY: First secret of 2012.

Saturday, January 07, 2012

First secret of 2012.

Hey everyone. I’ve been very busy lately with my school stuffs and I just don’t have any chance to get myself on the internet. Biasalah kan, no internet service at school time, my dad said that to us. So, maafkan Datin yer? Hahahahaha.
Actually there’s a thing I wanna share here. I know some of the readers will get bored very quickly but I appreciate if there’s some of the readers that are willing to hear this.
Last year when I was in Form 4, I suddenly saw this guy. He shocked me so much that I probably could run towards him. I don’t know his name and I don’t know where he was studying before he came to the school of mine. He was in Form 6, the first year students of Form 6 actually. I think he was in the science class. To make this simple for me to explain, I will just call him Mr. Twins.
Mr. Twins comes to school every day with his neat-looking, he wears extra T-shirt in his school uniform, it was the same T-shirt he wears most of the time which is in blue colour. He has a charming eyes and his look attracted me. He has a nerd-looking mainly on his hair, but he looks so fine for me. Sometimes I really hope that I can touch his hair. He is so handsome and when we passed by each other, I can’t stop looking at him and I will turn my head back to look the way he walks by. He looks skinny but actually he is taller than me. I love the way he walk. One day, my best friend and I went to the toilet located near his class which is at the second floor. When we were walking on the stairs, he and his friends were walking down. So we passed by each other and I can’t stop staring at him. My best friend said he can speaks Chinese. I can’t stop smiling when I saw him.
I called him Mr. Twins because when I saw him, he reminds me of someone. Someone which I really dear, someone which I really love. Both of them have the same eyes, hair, ears, mouth and face. They have the same good-looking. Both of them could speaks Chinese. I smiled every time I saw Mr. Twins, but tears sometimes come along with me. There is a time I really wanna get to know him more, and maybe we can be friend. But I don’t do that because I really don’t know him. I don’t even know his name, I don’t know even a thing about that guy. I feel like I wanna hug him even though we do not know each other. I really have a huge desire to hug him and ask him to not leave me anymore. I wanna tell Mr. Twins that I miss him so much. I miss everything and I miss playing with his hair. I miss playing with him. I have those feelings towards him. But whatever it is, he was just a stranger that I called Mr. Twins. Lots of questions attacked me. WHY MR. TWINS LOOKS JUST LIKE HIM? If I’ve been given a last chance that come only once in a lifetime, I would choose to hug Mr. Twins. Because the guy that I love so much, maybe he might not be here for me anymore. It’s the only medicine for the pain I have now. After that I will let go and then next will be God’s decision. But like I said just now, he was just a stranger that I called Mr. Twins. Thanks to God for giving that guy. I really don’t know him, but he made my day. Seeing him every day in a far distance, I think that could cure my empty heart. Thanks, stranger.

Wish you guys a great day ahead. Till then.