My Status!
Turned 17 years young on 22nd of December 2012 - Proud to be Sabahan - Free from SPM wars - Taken by Jason Keith Sarus ♥
MY DAILY JOURNEY: Happy born day to me!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy born day to me!


Happy sweet 16 to myself! Finally, I'm officially 16. Bohoooo.
I wanna thank my family for kindly celebrated this blessed day of mine, even though the celebration was just simple, but I feel grateful anyway. And those who kindly wished me for this day, thanks you guys, hehehehe.
I'm finally 16! And that means I need to be mature and think like a 16 mature teenage. Kan? Because celebrating birthday every years means that you're getting old by year. So, bila makin tua, sikap pun mesti makin matang kan? Naa, no more wasting time after this I swear, my aim for now is just to get straight A's on my SPM. I won't put much hope on that, the confidence is enough, and just the efforts that count. Kan?
I just wish to be a good person, a good daughter to my beloved parents, a good sister to my brothers, a good Muslim in the future and a good best friend to my three darling. And you know what, they were the earlier that wished me today! I feel so happy! Except for Audrey. I thought she had forgotten and I feel sad at the beginning of this day. But suddenly she came with a message just now, and wished me! She said she wanna be the last person to wish me. I cried because it really touched me inside. Thanks to three of you!

I love you guys, bye! Till then.