My Status!
Turned 17 years young on 22nd of December 2012 - Proud to be Sabahan - Free from SPM wars - Taken by Jason Keith Sarus ♥
MY DAILY JOURNEY: My so-far school days.

Friday, January 20, 2012

My so-far school days.


Hello I'm back but with a short post to show that I'm still alive haha.
I'm so exhausted. I feel boring everyday with books books books. Plus, I have the marching practice every evening. Now my face became darken than before but of course I still look cute haha joking. Then I'll be very busy after the Chinese New Year's Holidays. I need to attend tuition classes. It torturing me but I don't mind because what I need to focus is just my SPM. No more wasting time, ughh.
So far school threated me much better than last year, I feel very satisfied with all the teachers and also on what they had taught. Chinese New Year plans? I got some. My friends and I planning to go to our Chinese friends' house. But my mom told me that we will go to Beaufort visiting my aunt's family there and of course we will celebrate the day with them. If I've been given the choice to choose between my friends and my family, I would really love to go with my friends. But somehow I still haven't got an idea now. But still it doesn't really a big deal, it just the same thing. Yet friends are much awesome right? I know right.
Talked about today's school. I got my marching practice this evening so I stayed with my best friends before the practice begins. We went to the canteen outside the school area and ate our lunch. After staying there for almost 1 hour, we went back to school. I was so surprised, I was so shocked!
Okay I don't feel like wanna share about that here, haha! I did nothing about that. I just smiled.