My Status!
Turned 17 years young on 22nd of December 2012 - Proud to be Sabahan - Free from SPM wars - Taken by Jason Keith Sarus ♥
MY DAILY JOURNEY: Rest in peace my dear friend.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Rest in peace my dear friend.

I was so shocked to heard that one of my schoolmate had passed away yesterday. I went for a walk at Facebook yesterday and almost everyone posted about his death. I know all of his buddies feel extremely upset about the news. Although I didn't really know him, but losing one of my schoolmate make me sad. I always saw him around the school. I know that he is a good person and a good buddy to all his gang. Everyone is talking about how nice he is towards everyone and he is a guy who always treat girls nicely. I cannot join my friends to visit him for the last time, but I will always pray for him. He will always be in everyone's heart. May God place him among the believers.
There are few things absolutely certain in life, but death is one of them. Everyone has a birth date and everyone will have a death date. Knowing that our loved one is gone, it teach us to be strong in life because death is one of our life challenges arranged by Him. We should be prepared in whatever conditions in life. Love yourself. Love those who are closest to you. And, if your can, love as many people as you can. And live a loving life. Take loving actions. For it is the actions you take - not simply you thoughts about people - that are likely to be your last thoughts as the life that you are leaves its worn out shell to return home from when it came.

Rest in peace Dreitzmer. We love you! And will going to miss you always.