First of all you guys need to know is, today is a very disappointing day for me. Last night was the same as today too I'm sure. I really really feel disappointed.
In this fast paced world, we hardly see each other. We spent our time
dealing with machines, computers and use gadgets more often than in the
past. However, our perspective on life has changed as well. Friendship
has become more important. And we really treasure our friends. We look
forward to have great time with them and we count our lucky stars when
we're blessed with good friends who're there for us in times of need.
How about love then? Yes, its popular notion that "love begins with
friendship". A relationship with between a man and a woman can evolve
and bloom into love that bounds them forever. But today I would like to
know where's the line between friends and lover? Which relationship is
stronger?
And this is my opinions.
Our friends are there all the time. They know our weakness and strengths
and they don't judge us for lame reasons. They correct us if we're
wrong, motivates us, cheer us when we're down and appreciates our company
genuinely. Love comes and goes, but friendship lasts forever! It is
said that "the poorest man on earth is the one without friends".
So will you agree if I say that friendship is stronger than love?
Sometimes, friendship is stronger than love. I finally realize the meaning of this.
Sometimes, friendship is just stronger than the love you feel towards a
person. Sometimes friendship lasts longer than a relationship. Sometimes, friendship is just on a higher level than love. You can tell a
best friend anything and they’ll listen and help you out. But sometimes
you can’t tell a person you like about the same situation. There are
just some things that you feel more comfortable talking to a close
friend than a person who you should actually feel like telling
everything too. I understand this.
Best friends. It's hard to find them in this harsh world I'm telling you. They are the best in life. I have my own best friends and I love them so much. They have been part of my life and they had taught me a lot, I learned lessons and I learned that love isn't very important and stronger as friendship. Love comes and goes. You will know that when you choose your love one instead of your best friends, you will feel regret. Once your love is gone, you will notice that what you really need at that dark time was just your friends. Appreciate your best friends, they are everything. Unless if you disagree about those statement I've made, you can just get the hell out of here and fuck yourself.
Have a bless everyone, will update more soon!