My Status!
Turned 17 years young on 22nd of December 2012 - Proud to be Sabahan - Free from SPM wars - Taken by Jason Keith Sarus ♥
MY DAILY JOURNEY: Really going to miss you.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Really going to miss you.

It will be 10 days from today until the National Service program, which is on 5th January of 2013. It is not me who will be going to the program. It was him. I cannot describe this feeling I have now very well, but I am pretty upset about this thing. Not going to see him for 3 months, although I will be there (I had promised) with his family to visit him, it is not easy for me.
I just met him this evening. When he drove me home, I suddenly thought of this, which nearly made me burst into tears. Since the radio in the car was turned on completely loud that my breath couldn't be heard, I hold it very hard.
I just promised myself that I won't make things that upset him, or make him angry, and etc. The program is around the corner, the time we have now to meet each other can be counted with my own fingers. I met him many times lately. And before the day the program is held, I will try my best to make him happy, I swear I will not mad at him just for a simple thing. I'm going to create the sweetest memories with him before the day of the program. Please know that I always will be there to love you, even if I do not say 'I love you'. And I am going to miss you all the time! And I will be waiting for you after the end of the program with an open arms. It is just 3 months long, we can make it, it is not a big deal isn't! I love you.

I will be there waiting for you and play the thumb fight together, like we always do all the time. :)