It was our five monthsary, couldn't believe we can get until this far. I was so proud of you for loving me till this day.
You went to KK yesterday so I was like never mind though, and you said today you'll meet me and on that time, I was so happy! Being with you is the point, it was not about getting to meet you today bringing the donuts that I asked for. But so sad that it was already late on that time, and I knew you will be here around 5pm in the evening. That hurts me so much. My best friend can get to meet her boy everyday but in my case, I can't and it is not easy for me. Today is the day, but why should this happened? So I sighed and sighed and sighed until I cried. It was really difficult.
The thing is, you're not here on our five months was the hardest for me to break through. I was so bad today treated you so badly. I gave short texts for you and I sometimes ignored you. I was so selfish isn't? I never wanted to think positively about everything that was going on. I knew that you just couldn't do anything anymore. You tried so hard to make me laugh, but I didn't give any positive feedback. I was so bad, you should punch me, or bite my face because I was so bikin panas kan.
When you drove to my home just to give me the donuts, I was so happy, I felt like wanted to hug you so tight because I miss you. I felt like we didn't meet each other for like months, padahal baru berapa hari, still can count how many days apalah si Dayang ni. I wanted to say sorry for a thousand time or maybe more if I could. I never thought my behavior was so childish this time, I had treated you so bad. I knew you hated me for that and I am so sorry. If you read this, I wanted you to know that I love you this big (big like the universe), I promised I won't hurt you anymore.
Happy five monthsary! I'm so sorry. Thanks for everything.
This thing should be uploaded untuk kasi jealous orang ngeeeeeee bye!
