Today I was completely weary by dullness, and I just couldn’t
stop myself from eating. Seriously, I ate a lot on this so-called holiday. If
only if I get a part-time job, I can get my very own pocket money and buy beautiful
things with them. I can buy delicacies for myself. Talk about food, it has been
a long time since I ate the spaghettis and pizzas. The last time I ate them was
with him on the early January. It seems like I’m craving for them now.
Apart from that, because of the boredom I had today, I had
read lots of blogs I can find. Some blogs amazed me with their beautiful blog skins,
their English writings got me ashamed of mine, so perfect that they had me
thinking of how could they learn all those great English, I just wish that I
could use the English as awesome as they do. Unfortunately there is still a blogger
I found that obviously posted things in her blog by copying from some sources in
Google or whatever sites, I just don’t care. That was a good example of an
attention seeker. Just because they wanted to be focused by other bloggers,
they rather copied writings from the other sites and just let all the bloggers
like me to think that they had written a lot of beautiful pieces. They wrote
things like motivation speeches or something else that are quite similar. I
just really hate that kind of people. Sorry to say but I got you, you can fool
others but you can’t fool me you fame seeker!
Besides, to be honest,
I couldn’t wait to visit him this Sunday! There is a crazy plan that popped out
in my mind recently. I wanted to fool him since I’ve never done this thing to
him. I wanted to fool him as if he called me tonight, I will tell him that I
really couldn’t make it this Sunday. Maybe you think that this is not a crazy
plan at all. Want to know why I called it a so-called crazy plan? It was crazy
because if I tell him that I couldn’t come and visit him by this Sunday, I bet
he will be so frustrated and disappointed. I think he might cry too! It was
because every night when he called me, he always tells me that we will meet on
this Sunday and he couldn’t wait for it. He was that excited and if I say I couldn’t
come, I am very sure that I had broken his heart. But now I just don’t know how
to say it if he called me later because I am so afraid to hurt him. I’m going
to do it anyway and I will be cooperating with his mother to make this plan
successfully. But after all, I just miss him so bad. I’m really looking forward
to meet him this Sunday!
That's all from me and till then.