Staying late up until this midnight is not what I want. I actually felt so sleepy. But I suddenly thought of something and it was about him going to leave to Tuaran very soon. This laptop has been turned off for awhile just after I went to bed. I search for songs in my phone for me to listen to until I fell asleep. There is this song, which is a sad song, and both of us just simply love this song lately. I just couldn't hold myself and I cried. It was stupid. I was like "I can do this." before and now I was knocked down completely for no reason. He will be going there for just 3 months and why am I need to be this weak? Maybe it was the atmosphere that surrounded me just now. It was late at night of course, so it was dark and cold in my bedroom. The situation suddenly became quiet. I just felt like I wanted a warm hug, so that I can sleep soundly. Plus, the song playing in the middle of the night, I just couldn't stop myself from being such an emotional person. I guess I was the only one in this world exactly at this time that being so emotional now. It is not easy for me though, I don't have my best friends around so I always feel lonesome. Back then in school, they were my happiness. I always advise my friends, whenever they feel sad, try to figure out what are the things that they can do to make themselves forget all of their sadness. I just knew that their presence is the only thing that could make me forget all of my sadness. And now, without them, I just don't know what to do.
