My Status!
Turned 17 years young on 22nd of December 2012 - Proud to be Sabahan - Free from SPM wars - Taken by Jason Keith Sarus ♥
MY DAILY JOURNEY: My new life begins now.

Monday, April 09, 2012

My new life begins now.

I went to the school with a sleepy face and the huge laziness of mine. Hoping that today's routine at school will come to its end as fast as possible. I hate books nowadays and I don't know why!
So when I reached my class, I asked my friends around me about what was going on when I was not around (as I had a competition last week, so I didn't touch any of my book last week because I was busy thinking about the competition). They told me that there was a looooooooooooooooooot of school works to be done. And there was a looooooooooooooooooot of notes that I had missed. How great was that? Great like shit, great like hell!
I started to have that stress feeling in me, it grows inside me sloooooooowly. Additional Mathematics, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and oh my gosh, Physics either. I really missed a lot. I need to catch up all of them before they eat me.
When I was doing my Additional Mathematics' works while actually I was in a English class, I noticed that my teacher started to stare at me. I felt scared of course and in the end, I finally closed my books for a while. I looked down and started to cry. The pressure I had at the moment overcame me. White flag is raised at my side. I think I should blame myself for everything that came to this situation. I cried a bit, no one saw that silly moment of mine. I wiped those tears and started all over again. Keep calm and raise the calculator! Hahahahaha.
This day, I didn't spent so much of my time with my best friends. I was in a rush all the time, there were a lot of works to be done, I didn't wanna leave my school works anymore. Never, I swear. Enough for me to cry by myself in the class today because of the stress that overcame me.